Coffee & conversation with Arcadia business leaders
Rose Hills Memorial Park & Mortuary is the Keystone Club 365 Connection sponsor of the Networking Breakfasts.
These gatherings are on the third Thursday of each month (except for December) in the Santa Anita Golf Course Sunset Room, which is on the south end of the Arcadia Park.
After enjoying a great buffet breakfast and mingling with dozens of others, attendees are invited to give a 30-second “elevator pitch” about their business.
Most months the Chamber and the Arcadia Historical Society also present a certificate of appreciation to an Arcadia Business Icon. Click here for photos and video of a typical recent Networking Breakfast.
Business owners and managers have another opportunity to promote themselves by providing give-aways at the place setting of each attendee, and/or they can donate and announce one of several raffle prizes drawn each month.
Each summer, the Chamber presents its annual business awards at the Networking Breakfast, while all the rest of the Breakfasts feature a prominent local speaker.
Tickets and admission
Upcoming speakers schedule
- California Philharmonic, Conductor Victor Vener
– Business Icon: Rod’s Grill (Manny)
- Guest speaker from Foothill Unity Center
– Business Icon: Arcadia Body Shop (Nick Pickle)
- Methodist Hospital Foundation President Mike Driebe on new fundraising campaign focusing on the relocation of Rehabilitation Unit.
- Business Awards
- Guest Speaker topic: Taste of Arcadia
- Guest Speaker: Salvatrice M. Cummo, Director PCC Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Financial Advisor Waddell & Reed, Allen Tsay*
- President Matt McSweeny & Exec. Director Jane Garzona, Arcadia Improvement Association (Downtown)*
December 18: No Breakfast
Other recent guest speakers at the monthly Networking Breakfasts have included the National Forest Foundation; Metro Gold Line; Metro Highway projects; John Morris, LA County District Attorneys Office, Healthcare Fraud Division discussing Workers’ Compensation Fraud; Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Program.
* Tentative guest speakers not yet confirmed