In another first for the Taste of Arcadia on September 24 (date change), the Arcadia Chamber of Commerce is introducing an integrated Business Showcase to the event.
Information tables and even new cars will be positioned throughout the expanded venue to provide vendors the perfect audience of about 1,000 attendees in a relaxed atmosphere for several hours from 5:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. while dining, drinking, and listening to live music.
Those interested in reserving a table or new car space can fill out the form on the flier below or call the Chamber office at 626-447-2159. Early bird discount deadline is Aug. 17 with members paying only $249 for a table and table cloth with two chairs under an umbrella, plus two tickets to enjoy the food and beverage cabanas of the Taste of Arcadia event. New car exhibitors will pay $500 to display two or three cars.
Business Showcase at the Taste
And here are the first 30 members who will have a table at the Business Showcase at the Taste…
(limit of 34 tables, so reserve your spot right away – application here)
- Automobile Club of Southern California
- Arcadia Association of Realtors
- Arcadia Gardens Retirement Hotel
- Arcadia Fire Department
- Arcadia Health Care Center
- Arcadia Police Department
- Best Companion Care, Inc.
- Breeders’ Cup
- Budget Blinds
- City of Arcadia Public Works
- Dr. Dino Clarizio
- Cruise Planners
- Curves Arcadia
- Gold’s Gum
- Jewish Federation of Greater San Gabriel and Pomona Valleys
- Kangen Water
- K.B. Construction
- Metro Gold Line Foothill Extension Construction Authority
- National University
- Rose Hills Memorial Park & Mortuary
- Rotary Club of Arcadia
- Santa Anita Dental Group
- Sierra Fiat
- Sound of Music stars
- S. Sanders Company Insurance
- Weaver & Associates, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Car dealer displays:
Plenty of sponsor opportunities left! See application below…