Includes Chamber events, Taste of Arcadia, local nightlife
The Arcadia Chamber of Commerce has launched a first-of-its-kind All Access Pass that provides a hugely-discounted, single-purchase, year-round admission to all Chamber events, as well as the biggest and best local entertainment activities, and more.
In addition, 10% of the cost of each All Access Pass will be donated to local non-profit, potentially generating thousands of dollars for member organizations that sell the Pass as a fundraiser.
The Chamber’s All Access Pass, offered exclusively to Chamber members, provides admission to high-profile annual Chamber events such as The Taste of Arcadia, the Citizen of the Year/Installation Dinner, monthly Networking Breakfasts, quarterly Ambassadors Business Lunch Connections, the annual Planning Conference, and Business Mixers. That’s more than 20 annual Chamber events with a total value of more than $400.
In addition, the new All Access Pass also gives cardholders admission to the following:
- Santa Anita Park horse racing — trackside box seats for four guests at two racing days; one in the main winter season January – mid-April, and one during the Autumn meet late September – early November (with the exception of a handful of blackout dates; does not include parking fee) — $77 value.
- The Pasadena Pops concert ticket at Arboretum: one performance — up to $96 value
- Arcadia Blues Club: approx. 90 admissions to regular $10 Friday/Saturday shows – $900 value (Two additional tickets available for the price of one.)
- Arcadia Fitness Center: 10 free visits valued at $15 each — total value $150
- Los Angeles County Arboretum: 50% off $75 family season pass — $37.50 value
That’s hundreds of admissions each year with a combined value of approximately $1,600.
The Chamber’s All Access Pass for all of these admissions is available to members for only $250, and allows holders to pay only once for dozens of tickets that they would otherwise buy separately.
Moreover, a donation of $25 will be made to any non-profit member group pre-approved by the Chamber for each and every $250 All Access Pass sold by the organization.
Get your All Access Pass via our online store:
To purchase a pass over the phone, to add your organization to the approved list, and for additional information, call (626) 447-2159 or email the Chamber.
Membership in the Chamber is $115 for residents and non-profit organizations; $185 for home-based businesses; and starts at $260 for traditional businesses.
The Arcadia Chamber of Commerce is celebrating its 90th anniversary of Creating Community Pride Through Business since 1921.