Let the Arcadia Chamber introduce your business
Show off your business with Arcadia Chamber of Commerce mixers. Make powerful contacts as you highlight your business.
The Chamber will promote your mixer in the newsletter, on the web site and in e-blasts to our member database. We recommend a Wednesday or Thursday 5 – 7 p.m.
Mixer event requirements:
- Requests for a Mixer should be made to two months prior to the date to give time for marketing, promotion and invitations to be prepared and sent.
- Room for approximately 50-100 guests inside and/or outside with some seating.
- Food: Hors d’oeuvres and light food and beverages. You may coordinate and provide this yourself or ask the Chamber for recommendations of member providers.
- Beverages: Coffee, soft drinks, beer & wine. You are responsible for complying with all relevant government liquor licenses.
- Tables: A small table and two chairs for Chamber staff inside entrance to welcome guests. A second table to display raffle prizes and member information.
- Send the following to the Chamber: logo; flyer; photo of your business
Raffle items and tours are encouraged to showcase and promote your business. Chamber members will also be encouraged to bring raffle prizes.
If you haven’t previously sponsored a mixer, please attend one to familiarize yourself with the procedures.
Getting started: Return the signed Mixer Contract (download PDF) and also email your logo to the Chamber six weeks prior to your mixer date. Your signed Mixer Contract can be returned via email as an attachment or hand-delivered to the office, 388 W. Huntington Drive. Need more help? Contact the Chamber.
If you are mailing out your own invitations, please send a sample invitation to the Chamber office.
Your event will be listed on the Chamber web site for all to see, as well as Facebook and Twitter. The Chamber will also send a press release to dozens of local media outlets, so please let us know if you are doing anything special for your event, such as performers, give-aways (raffle-drawings).
The Chamber will promote your event (before and after) and coordinate presentations from officials for the ribbon-cutting and certificates of congratulations.
We look forward to helping you present your business to the community!