Sponsored by LA Film Resources & Tonya S. Fairley LLC, Leadership & Personal Development
Business professionals are continually challenged to adapt to the rapid changes in social and digital media to further their personal and career goals. Success in social media requires clear branding, strategic planning, and strong content.
Through lecture, discussion, and interactive and relevant exercises, you’ll gain a greater understanding of the major platforms and get expert guidance and objective feedback on your goals and content ideas.
What you will learn
- How to evaluate your brand’s digital footprint to find what’s missing or needs to be improved
- How to choose the most effective social media to reach your goals – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Vine, Instagram, Google+, Youtube and more.
- How to set social media and marketing goals, and reach them
- How to create content that’s true to your brand and message
- How to maximize your time investment into your social media outlets
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media for Business Professionals
This hands-on program is ideal for business professionals and business owners who want to understand the role a “brand” plays in their personal and corporate success, and to learn how stay on top of the ongoing changes in digital and social media marketing.
Save $10 by registering early. Early Bird Pricing is only $45 if you register by August 23, 2016.
- The Women’s City Club of Pasadena – 160 North Oakland Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91101