Arcadia has much to offer residents, visitors, and even out-of-towners who work in Arcadia.
From the world-class Santa Anita Park and Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanical Gardens to the area’s biggest and best mall at Westfield Santa Anita and the lush Angeles National Forest and Chantry Flats in the San Gabriel Mountains.
This fall Santa Anita Park will host the world famous annual Breeders’ Cup horse race weekend Nov. 4 and 5, 2016, that attracts the best thoroughbreds, trainers, and owners from all over the world. More than 50,000 fans are expected for the big day on Nov. 5 . Race tickets, hotel rooms and reservations for other local activities are selling fast. Click here to find all the details about Breeders’ Cup.
Arcadia is host to outdoor concerts all summer long by the Arcadia-based California Philharmonic Orchestra offering five Festival on the Green concerts at Santa Anita Park, and the Pasadena Symphony and Pops playing four concerts on lawn at the Arboretum.
For other visitor and resident information, choose one of the following links:
- Hotels endorsed by Chamber as members
- Restaurants endorsed by Chamber as members
- City services and contact information
- Arcadia schools
- Other local visitor info (courtesy of the City of Arcadia)
- Transportation options (courtesy of the City of Arcadia)
- City Street Map
- Community Profile and Member Directory
- (see image below)– sponsored directory of Arcadia Chamber member advertisers courtesy of Profile Display.