It’s that time, with kids going back to school, 7 months into the pandemic (many people’s financial situations have changed), and the holiday season is getting closer (a time when many blow their budgets!).
It’s time for us to go “back to school” and refresh ourselves on:
- what your personal/family financial goals are
- financial targets to aim for
- how to use a budget to hit your personal/financial goals
And tools to help you get there:
- a template to use right away
- the exact tips I used as a freelancer/solopreneur to budget for 12 years
- 2 additional budgeting styles, so you can find the way that works best for you
5:00p – 6:00p
The registration link is shareable. Please feel free to pass it on this with others, it is a FREE event, so whomever could use a hand with budgeting is welcome!
mobile: (805) 990-3946
GVoice: (424) 262-4054