The County of Los Angeles in partnership with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business initiative and Community Reinvestment Fund, USA (CRF) has created a new application portal for small businesses and nonprofits seeking to apply for the federal Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), a forgivable loan product created by the federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
The online portal (linked here opens in a new window) will open TODAY, April 15th at 1 p.m.
- Business owners and nonprofits who access the application portal will initially submit an inquiry with CRF.
- Business owners and nonprofits should be prepared to provide information (opens in new window) on their business or organization.
- After successfully submitting an inquiry, loan processers at CRF will follow up directly with business owners/nonprofits to obtain necessary documents and information to process the loan request.
All eligible business owners and nonprofits who have been unable to apply for a PPP loan through a bank or other financial institutions are encouraged to submit an inquiry.
We urge you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
If you have any questions, please contact the Los Angeles County Disaster Help Center at (833) 238-4450.
Our Call Center Can Help Your Business
DCBA has partnered with the Department of Workforce, Development, Aging, and Community Services, and other County and State agencies to bring you the L.A. County Disaster Help Center (link opens in new window). The center has resources for businesses as well as employees to help during the COVID-19 emergency.
Counselors are available Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to help business owners understand available resources, including emergency loan applications
Contact the Disaster Help Center:
- Call (833) 238-4450
- Visit LACountyHelpCenter.org (link opens in new window)
- Email DisasterHelpCenter@lacounty.gov (link opens in new window)