The World’s most renowned and largest travel guide book and digital media publisher –“The Lonely Planet” has named Sri Lanka as the number one destination in the world to visit in year 2013.
The travel experts and the voters have predicted that Sri Lanka will be on the top of the hottest new holiday destinations for the travelers in year 2013. Under the title ‘Serenity returns to Serendib “ the travel guide raves destination Sri Lanka describing the multi-faceted experiences the traveler can look for in this small Island , fused with novelty and indulgence.
At the recently held, 23rd Annual Hotel Investment Conference in Hong Kong identified that Sri Lanka and Myanmar are the top hotel resorts for future travelers. International hotel chains such as Shangri La, Sheraton, Sun City , Hyatt Regency have already entered Sri Lanka. The Kazanah Nasional of Malaysia has already invested in Sri Lanka’s John Keels Hotels with over USD 120 million investment by acquiring 8.9% shares.
Therefore, this is a good opportunity for you to enter into Sri Lanka in the leisure sector. As we have already informed you at the moment, our hotel room capacity is 14,700 and we expect 2.5 million tourists by 2016. Sri Lanka needs to expand the hotel room at least up to 55,000 within the next couple of years. Tourist Industry in Sri Lanka is now on the upward trend. More and more affluent foreign visitors are coming in an unprecedented way. It is difficult for any investor to put up Tourist Hotel in Sri Lanka by finding ideal location whatever the money they have.
The following hotels for example the Hotel in Kandy is located on beautiful mountain almost in the heart of the city Kandy. No one can find such a beautiful location in Kandy. The other hotels which is located down south about 1 to ½ hours journey from Colombo is having the widest sea coverage say around 150m which is the largest sea coverage in Hikkaduwa also all the rooms are facing the sea. For any investor this will be a memorable investment in a life time. The other hotel which is a boutique Hotel with 13 rooms is not second to even Hilton Hotel in Colombo. Of course the room rates are far more than the five star hotels in Colombo.
TOURIST HOTEL IN KANDY
This hotel is having 100 Rooms well equipped, located on a beautiful hill in the heart of the city KANDY is 115 k.m. away from the capital city of Sri Lanka Colombo. No investor can find a similar hotel or a location in or around KANDY for sale.
The room occupancy rate is 90% and the hotel is located on 7 1/2 acre land with the staff of 225 people who are highly qualified from the hotel school. Most of them are hold school graduates. You get a Bar, one Swimming Pool, 3 Phase Power, 2 Generators, SPA facilities.
- Owned by a private limited liability Company.
- Approved by the Sri Lanka Tourist Board.
- Big Barv Swimming Pool.
- Two Generators.v SPA facilities.
- Taxi Stand.v 90% occupancy rate.
- Hotel School qualified Staff – 225v Located on 7 ½ acres of beautiful mountain.
- Free hold land.
- 3+ Star categories.
- 5 minutes drive from Kandy City Center.
- The expected price consideration is US$ 16 Million negotiable.
TOURIST HOTEL IN HIKKADUWA
This is a 82 Room Tourist Hotel located by the Beach covering 150 meters on 2 Acre land. The Tourist Board has graded this hotel as 3 star +.
The main Restaurant can cater to 200 Tourist at once. You have Two Generators, two Swimming Pools, Laundry, Workers Quarters and all the attractions that Tourist may need. This is 100km away from the Capital Colombo on Down South.
- Ownership – private limited Liability Company.
- The expected Price is US$ 12 Million negotiable.
- 70 freehold and 12 on 10 year lease rooms.
- Approved by the Sri Lanka Tourist Board.
- Large Garden.v Two Swimming Pools.
- 150 capacity Restaurant.v Bar facing the ocean.
- Auditorium with capacity for 100 participants.
- Pool Table.v Subsidiary building across the road 02 Nos. 03 storied.
- Staff accommodation.
- Meal Rooms.v Driver accommodation.
- Water purification system.
- Star class 3+
- Clear Title.v No liabilities.
- Expected prize consideration is US$ 13 Million.
Best Beach frontage of the south coast located right opposite the only marine park in Sri Lanka where safe sea bathing is possible throughout the year. Ideal for snorkeling. Diving station with all deep sea diving facilities. Recently purchase two generators.
BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN RATGAMA
- This is a Boutique Hotel located on one acre land with 13 rooms by the Beach on Down South. The Boutique Hotels are considered more than five star category.
- Owned by a private limited liability company.
- Approved by Sri Lanka Tourist Board as a Boutique Hotel.
- Located by a beautiful beach front.
- Suits are large and vast one of a kind sanctum.
- Each room is uniquely laid out and appointed with art and antiques.
- Expansive balconies.v Private Plunge Pools.
- SPA treatment in the comfort of your own room.
- Unrestrained luxury, personalized service and total privacy.
- The Hotel is comprised of twelve suits. All of which have distinct sleeping, living, bath and outdoor areas.
- Verandas open on to private gardens.
- Penthouse with a vast open air terrace overlooking sea.
- Ultimate luxury in accommodation.
- Large screen TV, DVD/CD players in rooms.
- Safe hairdryer, Tea, Coffee service.
- Personalized attention and a world class chef is on hand to cater to any whim or fancy.
- Dining room opens and on to the sea.
- Fresh sea Fondv Beautifully set up bar.
- Sri Lanka Hotel School qualified staff.
- Free hold land.v 90% occupancy.
- Room rates are very higher than 5 star hotel charges.
- Expected prize US$ 5 Million.
17 FLOORS 118 LUXURY APARTMENTS & SHOPPING COMPLEX
COMPOSITION OF THE BUILDING
- 17 Storeyed Building.
- Basement – Car Parking.
- First Floor and Second Floor – Shops 22 Nos.
- Second Floor to 5th Floor Car Parking.
- 6th Floor to 14th Floor – Luxury Apartments 108 Nos.
- 15th Floor – Suite Apartments – 8 Nos.
- 16th Floor – Penthouses 2 Nos.
- Roof Top.
- Car Parking – 336 Nos.
- Lorry Parking – 6 Nos.
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Bath, Chilled Water Bath, Jacuzzi, Health Centre. Mini Conference Hall with sound system and Mike facilities.
- Swimming Pool.
- Standby Generators – 1000 KVA 2 Nos.
- Passenger Lifts – 5 Nos.
- Ground Floor to 1st Floor – Escalators 2 Nos.
- Water Sump – 160,000 Liters.
- Overhead Tanks 2 Nos. – 60,000 Liters.
- Apartments – Split Type Air-conditioning.
- Ground Floor and First Floor – Central Air-conditioning.
- Fire Protection System with Sprinklers in the entire building.
- Lightning Conductors – 1 Nos.Aviation Signal Lamp.Common and Parking area with CCTV System.
- Public Addressing System.Entire Common/Commercial Areas provided with Pipe Music.
- Commercial Area Internet Access & WIFI on request.Cable TV facilities.
- Total Extent of the Land: A0.R3.P34 (154 Perches)
- Total Floor Area of the Building: 349,452 Sqft.
- Ground Floor & First Floor Shopping Area – 26,162Sqft.
- Balcony Area – 43,604 Sqft.Roof Top – 28,738 Sqft.
- Restaurant – 3,612 Sqft includes facilities for 200 pax, fully complete with sophisticated Kitchen equipment, catering equipment and Cold Room.
- The expected price is 32 Million US$.
No. 112/7, Pannipitiya Road
Tel: + 94 11 2883477 Cell: + 94 778390776