There is currently an opportunity to join Hart, Mieras & Morris, Inc. at their head office in Arcadia, CA as the Marketing Coordinator/Client Services Representative.
Hart, Mieras & Morris, Inc. is one of the largest living trust law firms in California. Established in 1962, the firm has served thousands of clients, protecting their families’ futures by creating living trusts. Hart, Mieras & Morris, Inc. also practices in Probate, Trust Administration, Business, Corporate and Non-Profit law.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Friendly, professional telephone demeanor
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word 2010, including use of fields, various print settings, and mail merge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel 2010, including knowledge of conditional formatting and basic formulas
- Familiarity with Adobe and Windows operating systems
- Excellent written communication skills, including careful attention to grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word choice
Skills preferred but not required:
- Familiarity with Sage ACT 2013
- Marketing & sales experience
- Understanding of on and off line marketing and advertising
The daily duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator/Client Services Representative include, but are not limited to the following:
- Scheduling client appointments; coordinating calendar for multiple attorneys and paralegals
- Addressing general inquiries via phone and e-mail, including website inquiries
- Taking seminar & workshop RSVP calls
- Sending confirmation letters and following up by phone
- Compiling mailing lists
- Assisting with creation and editing of e-mails using Constant Contact
- Assisting Client Relations Director with design and proofreading of printed materials
- Assisting Client Relations Director with seminar preparation
- Greeting and assisting clients at seminars and other events
- Assisting Marketing Director with website upkeep and design
- Proofreading – Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter post
- Proofreading & editing written correspondence
To apply for the position please email your resume and references to the attention of Andrew Gregson, Client Relations Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.
Also see job posting here on CraigsList.