Los Angeles County Joint Information Center – COVID-19
email@example.com (link opens in new tab)
CERTAIN COUNTY COVID-19 TESTING SITES ARE CLOSED TODAY, COUNTYWIDE CURFEW EXTENDED, AND PARKS TO CLOSE
The County of Los Angeles is regularly updating resources on COVID-19 and offers today’s update in an effort to keep you and yours informed. Please share the following up-to-date information:
Certain County COVID-19 Testing Sites Are Closed Today
LA County’s current state of emergency has impacted the operations of a number of County COVID-19 testing sites. To ensure our testing sites are safe for both patients and staff, the following sites are closed today, June 1st:
- All AltaMed Testing Sites located at the following addresses:
- AltaMed – 1724 Pennsylvania Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90033
- AltaMed – 972 Goodrich Blvd., Commerce, CA 90022
- AltaMed – 8627 Atlantic Ave., South Gate, CA 90280
- AltaMed – Sunset Ave., West Covina, CA 91790
- AltaMed – 2040 Camfield Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90040
- AltaMed – 6336 Passons Blvd., Pico Rivera, CA 90660
- Long Beach City College – 1305 E. Pacific Coast Hwy. Long Beach, CA 90806.
- City of Bell – 6480-6410 Atlantic Ave., Bell, CA 90203 (closed at 11am today).
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center – 8730 Alden Dr. Los Angeles, CA 90059 (closing at 1pm today).
- OptumServe operated sites that will close at 3pm:
- Santa Monica Airport – 2800 Airport Ave. Santa Monica, CA 90405.
- West Jordan High School – 171 W. Bort St., Long Beach, CA 90805.
What To Do If Your Testing Site Closed Today
If your COVID-19 test appointment was scheduled for today at a location that is closed, you will be notified by email or over a phone call (if an e-mail address was not available).
Additional Testing Site Closures
Additional sites may close in order to adhere to local curfews, as they are determined throughout the day. Closures to any additional County-run or County-partnered testing sites will be updated on the County’s testing website: covid19.lacounty.gov/testing (link opens in new tab).
You are encouraged to visit the website for the most updated list of open and closed testing sites, as well as any changes to their operational hours.
Public Safety Alert: Countywide Curfew Extended
LA County has extended a countywide curfew for all unincorporated and incorporated areas of the County. The order is in effect beginning tonight at 6:00 p.m, through 6:00 a.m, tomorrow morning.
No persons shall travel or be upon public streets, avenues, alleys, parks, ways or any other public place in the County of Los Angeles for the duration of this curfew. The following are exempt:
- Law enforcement personnel
- Firefighting personnel
- Emergency health care providers
- Emergency medical personnel
- Civilians engaged in police or emergency work
- Individuals seeking emergency care
- Individuals experiencing homelessness who are sheltering in place
- Individuals travelling to and from their place of employment, and
- Representatives of the media
Read the curfew order here (link opens in new window).
Click (link opens in new tab) to read the State of Emergency proclamation.
LA County Parks To Close
- LA County will be closing park locations as a result of the current state of emergency impacting the County. The following park locations will close at 4:00 p.m. today:
- local, community & regional parks
- golf courses
- community gardens
Botanic gardens (Arboretum, Descanso, and South Coast Botanic Gardens) will close at 5:00 pm today.
These closures are to ensure safe and timely departure of all guests and staff.
COVID-19 Digital Communications Guide & Toolkit
View (link opens in new tab) our updated COVID-19 Digital Communications Guide, and get tips on Best Practices, Do’s and Don’ts, Key Messaging, and our Social Media Toolkit – with multi-lingual graphics and messages like the ones seen below.
Access our Social Media Toolkit here (link opens in new tab).
A curfew for all of Los Angeles County is in effect from 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM
Armenian: Լոս Անջելեսի վարչական շրջանի չմիավորված և ընդգրկված տարածքներում գործող պարետային ժամն ուժի մեջ է մտնում երեկոյան ժամը 6-ից մինչև առավոտյան ժամը 6-ը:
Chinese: Los Angeles 縣非合併和合併區域內的全縣宵禁時間從下午6:00 到早上6:00生效
Korean: Los Angeles 카운티의 비법인 및 법인 지역 내 카운티 전역의 통금 시간은 오후 6:00에서 오전 6:00까지입니다.
Spanish: Un toque de queda está en efecto en todo el Condado de Los Ángeles desde las 6:00 p.m. hasta las 6:00 a.m.
The County of Los Angeles appreciates your continued partnership in responding to COVID-19 questions and needs of residents. For additional information, please visit:
- County of Los Angeles: covid19.lacounty.gov (lnk opens in new tab)
- County of Los Angeles Public Health: publichealth.lacounty.gov (link opens in new tab)
- California Department of Public Health: cdph.ca.gov (link opens in new tab)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: cdc.gov (link opens in new tab)
- Los Angeles County residents can also call 2-1-1