The County has officially announced its participation in the State’s Great Plates Program.
Individuals may qualify to receive meals if they:
- Meet age requirements:
- Are 65 or older; OR
• Are 60-64 and have been diagnosed with or exposed to COVID-19 or are at high risk as defined by the CDC
- Living alone or with one other program-eligible adult
- Are not currently receiving assistance from other state or federal nutrition assistance programs, like CalFresh/SNAP or Meals on Wheels
- Are not currently receiving assistance from other Earn less than $74,940 (single) or $101,460 (two-person household)
- Have difficulty accessing food resources or preparing your own meals
- Live in unincorporated LA County or a city that does not have its own ‘Great Plates Delivered’ program
In order to participate, restaurants must:
- Step One: Fill out a Food Provider Interest Form with the State of California. You can access the form here: https://wdacs.lacounty.gov/greatplates/
- Step Two: If selection criteria are met based on the Food Provider Interest Form, LA County will reach out to select restaurants to fill out the official application for the program, which includes additional eligibility requirements.
- Note: The LA County application form will be made available Monday, May 11th.
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
East San Gabriel Valley
615 East Foothill Blvd., Suite A
San Dimas, CA 91773
Office: (909) 394-2264
Cell: (213) 810-0433