The Los Angeles County Responding Together at Work and In the Community Health Officer Order has been updated (Issued Wed., February 23, 2022. Effective at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, February 25, 2022).
- In light of decreasing case and test positivity rates and hospitalizations, this Order creates elective criteria for establishments, businesses, and venues to voluntarily implement to exempt either of the following from the indoor masking requirement:
- Option #1 – all fully vaccinated customers, visitors and onsite workers or Option #2 – just fully vaccinated customers and visitors.
- Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated persons must continue to wear a well-fitting mask in public indoor settings.
Please see the following documents for more information on the Interim Indoor Masking Policy:
- Fact Sheet Interim Indoor Masking
- FAQ Interim Indoor Masking
- Overview of Interim Indoor Masking Policy
- Business Toolkit for Masks
Other pertinent information and resources can be found on the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health website at http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/
Thank you for your ongoing efforts to protect the health and well-being of Los Angeles County residents.
Los Angeles County Department of Public Health