With intentions to network and distribute business cards Arcadia Chamber Members came out in droves to the first Rise & Shine Arcadia of 2018. Chamber Members are gearing up for the new year and getting ready to watch their businesses grow with the implementation of various projects and events.
Anytime Fitness is now open, just in time for everyone’s New Year’s Resolutions. Lori Huisken, owner of Anytime Fitness, is providing a 10% discount to all Arcadia Chamber Members to show her appreciation for the tremendous support she’s gotten from the community. As proved by the pictures, Anytime Fitness is a polished facility located at 9 E. Foothill Blvd, Arcadia. With a simple reminder that Valentine’s Day, Gloria Huss, owner of Monrovia Floral, had every Chamber Member local to the San Gabriel Valley requesting her business card. Carmel Mims, owner of Pet Porter Pals, will be leading a Pet Disaster Preparedness Workshop on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 from 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM at the Altadena Community Center. The Santa Anita Family YMCA had an attendance of 3 board members to this morning’s breakfast in order to support the YMCA’s Annual Support Campaign. Every year the Annual Support Campaign helps build and support a city’s local YMCA which in turn provides a platform to assist the local community.
3 Minute Speaker
Patricia Tracy represents Aflac, and has dedicated herself towards the cause of helping educate employers and employees on the benefits of a voluntary supplemental insurance plan. This voluntary supplemental insurance is not major medical nor does it replace a major medical plan. The purpose of the voluntary supplemental insurance plan is to continue where major medical leaves off. Patricia surprised everyone with the fact that 60% of bankruptcy cases are caused by medical bills. Aflac provides a variety of plans, some of these being; Cancer Plans, Critical Illness plans and etc. By opting into a voluntary supplemental insurance you are provided with the assurance that premiums will never go up, policies are guarenteed renewable and all policies carry from employers to employers.
- Burton Brink, candidate for Assemblymember of the 47th district, thanked John Sun of Budget Blinds for providing him with great blinds after his recent remodel.
- Frances Harsono of Winfit thanked Annette Ousterhout of Jan’s Towing for helping get her car out before the holidays.
- Jose Luis Correa of Beacon Media thanked Manny Cabrera of Cabrera’s Mexican Cuisine for providing a great banquet feast for his holiday party.
- Ken Joe of United Realty thanked Martin Ramos of Nicomite for helping a client of his in riverside personally.
- Heidi Bloks of Bershire Hathaway thanked Vicki Knight of Century Rooter for sending a great plumber to her client
- Connie Aguilar of Options for Learning thanked Seth Mittleman of Chiropractic Health Center for helping her so much with a consultation.
- Sue Cooke of Podley Properties thanked Nikki Felix of PrimeLending for helping her client every step of the way during the lending process
- Vicki Knight of Century Rooter thanked Landon Bolton of Bolton and Company for offering her a great insurance plan which saved her company thousands.
- Sophia Chan of Monrovia Gardens thanked Tara Gadsby of Courtyard Marriott for helping their fundraiser for their nurses go so well
- Tara Gadsby of Courtyard Marriott thanked Tracy Wilke of GH Wilke for repairing a pair of watches that weren’t working for many years,
- Sue Cooke of Podley Properties thanked Scott Pauli of Pauli Technologies for a great referral of a business card app which can help sort business cards.
- Rod Salazar of Stubbies Promotions thanked Manny Cabrera of Cabrera’s Mexican Cuisine for a great Christmas Eve and Birthday Celebration
- Martin Ramos of Nicomite donated a Cabernet which was won by Tejon Woods of Woods Medical & Associates
- Steven Montez of Foothill Credit Union donated a Coffee Mug with Foothill goodies and a Starbucks gift card to Tracey Wilke of G.H. Wilke and Co.
- Sue Cooke of Podley Properties donated a chardonnay which was won by Denise Williams – Jones of Temple City Dental
- Tracy Wilke of G.H. Wilke & Co. donated a bag of Valentines Day items which included; silver earrings wine glasses, and chocolates, these were won by Katie Guo of Arcadia Educational Foundation
- Mike Vercillo of the Arcadia Police Department donated a thermal mug with the Arcadia Shield which was won by Carmel Mims of Pet Porter Pals.
- Tara Gadsby of Courtyard Marriott donated a portfolio and pen which was won by Naomi Briones of Embassy Suites
- Annette Ousterhout of Jan’s Towing donated an insulated bag which was won by Seth Mittleman of Chiropractic Heath Center
- Donna Lee of Lifewave Arcadia and Frances Harsono of Winfit donated a wine which was won by Burton Brink
- Danniele Johnson of DoubleTree Monrovia donated a tin of cookies which was won by John Sun of Budget Blinds
- Manny Cabrera donated a gift card to Cabrera’s Mexican Cuisine which was won by Sue Cooke of Podley Properties
- Sophia Chan of Monrovia Gardens donated lovely deserts which were won by Alina Villa of DreamWeaver Medical Associates
- Dan Hurley of CASA Los Angeles donated two tickets to the CASA Art Show which was won by Martin Ramos of Nicomite
- Martha Laos of DoubleTree Monrovia donated a tin of the DoubleTree cookie which was won by Frances Harsono of Winfit
- Naomi Briones of Embassy Suites donated a blanket and swell bottle from Embassy Suites
- Vicki Knight of Century Rooter donated a gift card for 35 dollars to outback which was won by Monica Hong of Gavilian Media
- Patricia Tracy of Aflac donated a ten dollar gift card and Aflac duck which was won by Landon Paulson of Bolton and Company
- Loretta Vigil of Cheffelle donated some cookies which were won by Nikki Felix of PrimeLending
- Rod Salazar of Stubbies Promotions donated 500 free business cards which was won by Annette Ousterhout of Jan’s Towing
- 3 minute speaker for February Rise & Shine Arcadia is Omid Farahmand.