Arcadia Chamber conference room rental policy, procedures
Pursuant to a lease with the City of Arcadia, the Arcadia Chamber of Commerce permits the incidental use of the building and grounds for business, resident and community-based non-profit or charitable organizations.
Boardroom rental rates (Effective July 1, 2013)
- Chamber member non-profit organizations and community groups: $25 first hour per date; $20 second hour; $15 third and following hours;
- Chamber member businesses: $35 first hour; $30 second hour; $25 third and following hour.
- Non-members: $45 first hour; $40 second hour; $35 third and following hour.
Payments must be made in advance; room may not be used until payment is received.
- User shall sign and shall be responsible for payment of a fee for use of the facility (view schedule below). This fee shall cover reasonable costs for heating, air conditioning, electricity, water, wear/tear, etc.
- User shall be responsible for leaving room as found (clean and orderly) for next user. A violation of this policy may result in a $50 cleaning fee charge, and/or denial or restriction of use. (Eleven chairs on each side of table, one on each end, all pushed in; all doors locked.)
- User shall be responsible for any loss or damage to the building, furniture, equipment, materials or grounds.
- Only the lobby, conference room and restrooms are accessible and not alarmed. Anyone violating the restricted posted area resulting in setting off of the alarm in the building will be subject to a $100 fine (City of Arcadia ordinance #1492 regulating alarm systems).
- User may bring in outside food and beverages, but is responsible for removal and disposal of all resulting trash. If you fill a waste basket, the liner full of trash must be removed and replaced. Trash receptacle located in parking lot. Be sure to wipe table clean — no food or beverage spills.
- Coffee is available for $5 per 8-serving pot.
In determining the priority use, the Chamber shall have first right for its official business — i.e. board meetings, committee and task force meetings/events, and special Chamber meetings/events. Preference then given to Arcadia business district and business association groups, and then to Arcadia residents.
Entrance outside of normal business hours must be coordinated with Chamber staff. Keys must be returned in the mail slot on front door upon exit. Lost key charge is $40.
Chamber members: Be a Keystone 365 Silver: Conference Room Sponsor