Arcadia Chamber conference room rental policy, procedures
Pursuant to a lease with the City of Arcadia, the Arcadia Chamber of Commerce permits the incidental use of the building and grounds for business, resident and community-based non-profit or charitable organizations.
The Arcadia Chamber of Commerce conference room underwent a major remodel that was completed in 2014 thanks to the City of Arcadia, with technology and furnishings sponsored generously by Foothill Credit Union.
Boardroom rental rates (Effective July 1, 2013)
- Chamber member non-profit organizations and community groups: $25 first hour per date; $20 second hour; $15 third and following hours;
- Chamber member businesses: $35 first hour; $30 second hour; $25 third and following hour;
- $45 first hour; $40 second hour; $35 third and following hour.
- No refunds if you do not end up using the room you reserved — we still have to prepare the room, set ac/heating, leave on power-eating TV monitors, etc.
Payments must be made in advance; room may not be used until payment is received.
- User shall sign and shall be responsible for payment of a fee for use of the facility (view schedule below). This fee shall cover reasonable costs for heating, air conditioning, electricity, water, wear/tear, etc.
- User shall be responsible for leaving room as found (clean and orderly) for next user. A violation of this policy may result in a $50 cleaning fee charge, and/or denial or restriction of use. (Chairs and tables re-set in place they were found.)
- User shall be responsible for any loss or damage to the building, furniture, equipment, materials or grounds.
- Only the lobby, conference room and restrooms are accessible and not alarmed. Anyone violating the restricted posted area resulting in setting off of the alarm in the building will be subject to a $100 fine (City of Arcadia ordinance #1492 regulating alarm systems).
- User may bring in outside food and beverages, but is responsible for removal and disposal of all resulting trash. If you fill a waste basket, the liner full of trash must be removed and replaced. Trash receptacle located in parking lot. Be sure to wipe table clean — no food or beverage spills.
- Two sponsor monitors (TVs) must be left on during your rental period (these monitors display logos of sponsors who pay to be there, which allows Chamber to offer the room at such a low cost), and then monitors must be turned off when leaving — power button on lower right side of monitor.
- Users MUST NOT use or access any of the technology devices in the conference room — this includes the computers, projector, or the monitors (TVs). Only the screen is available for use — must be arranged in advance; staff will provide a remote control for the screen. Users may bring their own laptop and projector.
- All doors must remain closed during meetings.
- Thermostats must not be adjusted.
In determining the priority use, the Chamber shall have first right for its official business — i.e. board meetings, committee and task force meetings/events, and special Chamber meetings/events. Preference then given to Arcadia business district and business association groups, and then to Arcadia residents.
Entrance outside of normal business hours must be coordinated with Chamber staff. A security code for entrance in the main front door will be assigned to you that will only be good for the time you have reserved the room.
Chamber members: Be a Keystone 365 Silver: Conference Room Sponsor