As the situation around COVID-19 evolves, we’ll continue to provide you up-to-date information on how we are responding, so you can continue to bank with us confidently, while caring for the health and safety of your family.
BRANCH OPERATION CHANGES
Starting this Saturday, April 4th, 2020, the following changes will take effect:
- All three branches will be open Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm, but temporarily closed on Saturdays
- Our Contact Center will be available Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5pm. And on Saturdays from 9am to 1pm.
We are limiting the number of members inside our branches to one time, frequently sanitizing and promoting social distancing.
Although our branches are open to you, we encourage you to utilize our online banking and mobile app, or call our Contact Center at (626) 445-0950. Social distancing and staying home is our beset way to prevent the spread.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE IS HERE FOR YOU
If you have been financially impacted by this pandemic, here’s how we can help:
- Pandemic Relief Loan
- Skip-a-pay for qualifying loans (fee waived)
- Mortgage loan forbearance up to 90 days
- Interest only payments for up to three months
- Up to 60-day loan payment extensions (deferment)
- Request a credit card limit increase
- Fees/penalties waived for Certificates, Club Accounts (like Summertime Savings)
- Fee waived for loan payment made online or by phone from another financial institution
Don’t hesitate to give us a call at (626) 445-0950 to see how we can assist you during these challenging times. We’re here to listen. We’re here to help.
The following scheduled events have been canceled for precautionary measures.
- April 11, 2020 – Living Trust and Estate Planning Seminar, scheduled at our Arcadia Branch
- April 25, 2020 – Shred Day scheduled at our Glendora Branch
OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Our financial literacy and education partner, EVERFI, has made available to our parents and students their fun and engaging 20+ digital courses that covers topics like finances, digital safety, mental well-being, and much more. A nice break from school work assigned by their teachers. Check it out.
- GreenPath, our financial wellness partner, is also a great source for our members who are facing financial challengers. GreenPath gives you access to debt management services and free one-on-one financial counseling. They can help you identify resources and reassess your budget to get through this difficult time. Check out their website or call them at (626) 337-3399.
If you have any questions or want more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (626) 445-0950.