Business Class Account Executive
The Business Class AE will be responsible for securing new Enterprise Level, as well as SMB Level Business Class Customers. This is a hunting position with the ability to sell virtually anywhere in California. Compensation will include a base salary plus commissions, but this is truly a hunting position and the candidate we hire will be eligible for un-capped commissions based on monthly recurring revenue sold & connected.
• Responsible for identifying and qualifying new prospects on their own
• Responsible for developing new relationships and closing sales with companies not currently doing business with Giggle Fiber
• Must be able to meet or exceed monthly quota every month.
• Responsible for maintaining customer information and a CRM (Sugar) pipeline of potential customers with enough quality/quantity to meet/exceed monthly quota requirements.
• Special project as assigned
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge Ability to read, write, speak and understand English fluently is required
Ability to read, write, speak and understand Mandarin Chinese fluently is preferred
Solid communication, sales, and presentation skills – both face-to-face and via phone/video
1-2yrs of Telecom Account Executive experience required Basic computer skills, including: Microsoft Office
Ability to work independently Strong initiative and desire to learn
Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
Education High School Degree required.
4yr college degree preferred.
Related Work Experience
Prior Sales & Account Executive Experience required WORKING CONDITIONS
Must have own transportation and a clean driving record
Available to work nights and weekends as needed.
Available to lift 20 lbs.
I We are an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is the Law poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf target=”_blank” title=”opens in a new window”
We are committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different