SCE stands together with our Asian Pacific Islander community as a company and as individuals against all forms of hate, intolerance and discrimination. We are deeply saddened about the tragic incidents impacting the Asian community. Our company values provide a foundation to honor diversity, equity and inclusion and we are not seeing those values demonstrated in parts of our communities and across the nation.
Join us on May 7 for our annual Asian American Pacific Islander Heritage Month event to discuss how we can unite and support one another during these unprecedented times. This year, we are going virtual! We’re planning for inspiring speakers, recognition of business leaders that continue to support the AAPI community, and will highlight “Solidarity & Resilience: Honoring Our History, Forging a Future Together.”
Date: Friday, May 7, 2021
Program: 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Special Performance and Delicious Cooking
Demonstrations from Guest Chefs
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Speakers and Awards Presentations, including:
- Edison International Executive Speaker – Pedro J. Pizarro, President and CEO
- Southern California Edison Executive Speaker – Kevin M. Payne, President and CEO
- Edison International/Southern California Executive Speaker – Caroline Choi, Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs
- Emcee – Tamlyn Tomita, Actress and Singer
- Guest Speaker – Young Kim, Congresswoman, 39th District, State of California
- Honoring businesses and community organizations across Southern California for their commitment to clean energy, community involvement and diversity
Please register by May 7, 2021 at www.sceheritageevents.com
Please note that reservations are required to receive the link to the live event.
If you have any questions, please let us know. Have a great day and stay safe. We look forward to celebrating with you!