It was a merry gathering this morning as the Arcadia Chamber Ambassador Team was introduced to the four newest Ambassadors who will be providing further assistance in helping represent the Arcadia Chamber of Commerce. Be prepared to welcome our newest Chamber Ambassadors; Manny Cabrera of Cabrera’s Mexican Cuisine, Daleth Cortes of Custom Comfort Mattress, Danielle Johnson of DoubleTree Monrovia and Stefanie Shook of Two Men and a Truck Pasadena. Our Arcadia Chamber Ambassadors discussed their responsibilities in order to provide a brief orientation to the new Ambassadors. With the recent Chamber Ambassador bolstering there is sure to be a significant showing at the upcoming H-Mart Ribbon Cutting on Friday, December 8, 2017 @ 10:15 AM.
- Nathan Kirschenbaum represents Senior Helpers San Gabriel Valley, they provide home caregiver services in the San Gabriel Valley and surrounding areas. They provide all types of home caregiver services from simple companionship to line-in care services. At Senior Helpers San Gabriel Valley they understand that the home care services can be a difficult process and because of this they focus their efforts on educating the whole family in self-care. For more information on Senior helpers San Gabriel Valley, please call (626) 536-7928.
- Timothy Joe represents ACG Funding. ACG Funding promises a dedicated team, streamlined processes, no surprises and competitive rates and fees. Timothy has experience managing large accounts and understands the nature of the purchases which buyers will be embarking on when they seek ACG Funding. Timothy mentioned that he has been a local of Arcadia for a long while at this point and is looking forward to having a local focus with ACG Funding. For more information on ACG Funding please contact Timothy at (626) 348-6426.
- Peggy Kelley represents Timeless Celebrations as an event and wedding designer who builds your business through a live experience. Peggy believes that every business has a story, and this story can be shared through a live experience. She specializes in taking in the story of a business and showcasing it during an event or party, so if you are interested in learning about how to best represent your story in a live experience please call Peggy at (626) 222-1808.
- Rabbi Sholom Stiefel represents Chabad Arcadia. Chabad Arcadia is a Jewish outreach program, which is in it’s second year and and growing in community engagement. Rabbi Sholom has focused his efforts in meeting the Jewish Community on a personal basis, he understands the importance faith has and because of this sees it necessary to relate to those in person. In celebration of the holidays Chabad Arcadia will be hosting a Menorah Lighting on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 from 5:30 – 7:00 at the Arcadia Transit Plaza. For more information on Chabad Arcadia please call Rabbi Sholom at (626) 539-4578.
- Eddie Martin is the special event coordinator with A1 Party Rentals. In Eddie’s time with A1 Party Rentals he has gained a lot of new customers from the Arcadia community. He hopes to grow his impact within the local area. As well Eddie mentioned that they work with hotels and resorts to do events. Just recently A1 Party Rentals has grown its business though the development of a second warehouse in Covina. For more information on A1 Party Rentals please call Eddie at (626) 384-1736.