Job Opportunities Open in the City of Arcadia and Beyond
- Methodist Hospital is hiring – Careers at Methodist Hospital | Arcadia Hospital
- Bella Sera is seeking hosts, servers, bartenders, dishwashers, and line cooks. Email Mike Wissmann – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Le Meridien Hotel has multiple job openings – visit https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/PAC1013PACHC/JobBoard/9104d1d5-91b9-4008-8075-5c589e5842d6/?q=&o=postedDateDesc
- Arcadia/Monrovia’s BurgerIM has positions for both cashier and prep/line cooks. Pay would be $14-$16 per hour. These are part time positions. Tips normally average over $2 per hour as well and are pooled between front and back of house. Applicants can apply online at burgerim.com/careers and choose Monrovia store #256. Applicants must be 18 years old. Any questions call the store at (626) 538-4354 and ask for Lisa.
- US Bank has open positions at multiple locations
- F45 Training Arcadia CA is looking for Certified Personal Trainers/Group Fitness Instructors to begin this journey with us! We are looking for trainers who are energetic, motivating, and knowledgeable as F45 Trainers play a fundamental role within our studio culture. Our trainers will lead classes and work closely with each individual client to provide an amazing experience and effective workout. Contact Kenny at 626-600-9488 or email@example.com
- Institute for Redesigned Learning is hiring for multiple positions – email Gabriel at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Little Learners Developmental Services, Inc. is hiring an in-home infant teacher/early interventionist to work with children from 0-36 months with developmental delays and disabilities. The role of the infant teacher/early interventionist is to enhance each family’s ability to support their child’s overall development and learning. The interventionist focuses on the individual needs of the child and incorporates the family’s priorities and interests to determine the goals and activities necessary to assist the child in reaching his/her full potential in physical development, cognitive development, language and speech development, social-emotional development, and self-help. If interested, please email us at email@example.com for more information.
- Royal Oaks/HumanGood has open positions (see flyer)
- Rose Hills is seeking motivated individuals who have a passion for helping others. Job openings include sales, administration, general labor, professional services, funeral directors, and arrangement counselors. Please direct inquiries to Jaciel Camacho – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 562-463-4566
- Coldwell Banker Commercial is looking for a Marketing Director: Send resume to email@example.com (see flyer)
- Redell Pine is looking for qualified assistants – please contact Ara at (626) 408-5700 or email Postaldjian@gmail.com
- Chick-fil-A Westfield Santa Anita is looking for a candidate that wants to build a long-term career with Chick-fil-A. This candidate would help facilitate the daily operations of the restaurant and/or wants to use the experience gained at Chick-fil-A to pursue their own entrepreneurship ventures. Preferred Qualifications: College degree (preferred) or Highschool degree (required), Proven leadership experience, A passion to seek this as a career, Experience working in the restaurant industry. Prior Chick-fil-A experience is a plus, Interested in growing the business through training and community involvement. Visit https://chick-fil-a-westfield-santa-anita.apply-now.us/#career-opportunities
- Francisco Rodriguez – Dreamweaver Medical can provide occupational pre-employment physicals to new employees, annual physicals, TB tests, and other vaccine requirements (except COVID-19 vaccines) – Carrie will post flyer in chat
- Juicys LLC is hosting the State Fair at Santa Anita Park – job openings are available (see flyer)
Know someone who is looking for work or are in a job search yourself? Come join Cresmer HR to ask your job seeker questions from an experienced job seeker mentor at Job Seeker Q & A: Register for free at: https://conta.cc/3ixo4bJ. Website: www.socaljobseekers.com
For additional Job Seeker assistance, contact Career Renewal Ministry.