This morning the panel of Arcadia Chamber Ambassadors discussed the upcoming events of September, with a large focus on Taste of Arcadia. With the upcoming Taste of Arcadia just twenty days away, (Monday, September 25th) Karen Mac Nair, Arcadia Chamber CEO introduced the important responsibility that will be required of this year’s Chamber Ambassadors. In addition to this, the chamber ambassadors were introduced to the newest members who joined in August.
New Chamber Members
- Dana Bonner represents the California Mission Inn. The goal of the California Mission Inn is to accommodate the needs of those they care for. To ensure the care of their residents the California Mission Inn has multiple levels of care ranging from Independent Living and Personalized Assisted Living Services. As well the facilities include dining services, housekeeping and laundry, scheduled transportation and activity programs. Understanding that family is a core principle for many of their residents the friendly concierge staff is trained to keep a close connection between residents and their families. For more information on the California Mission Inn please call Dana at (626) 287-0438.
- Jim Boyd represents Banner Bank. Banner Bank is committed to offering the service of a neighborhood bank with the capabilities of a large bank. The staff of bankers at Banner Bank are knowledgeable about the communities they do business in and are dedicated towards helping their customers/clients find local financial success. Currently the Banner Corporation is a dynamic banking organization that is continuing to expand it’s regional franchise throughout the West Coast. To get more information on updating your banking needs please call Jim at (626) 357-9611.
- Landon Paulson represents Bolton & Company, a company dedicated to providing insurance and risk management solutions as well as other valuable services to help reduce risk and bolster a workforce. A valued service which Bolton & Company can offer your business is an in depth analysis of Benefits and HR Consulting Services. By employing this service a company is freed to focus on delivering the best services and products to their consumers. To get more information on the many services provided by Bolton & Company please Call Landon at (626) 525-1452.
- Jim Herz represents Prolific Business Solutions. Jim has worked with chambers for many years, he has held multiple responsibilities at a number of local chambers, these include being a member, an ambassador and even serving on the Chamber Boards. Prolific Business Solutions offers award technology to support a multitude of businesses. With some of the lowest rates and transparent pricing Prolific offers the most convenient and business friendly solutions. Companies that have trusted Prolific with the management of their sales systems are the Boys and Girls Club, Ford, Verizon, and Hilton. For more information on arranging a meeting with Jim regarding an update to your system of sales please call him at (310) 776-6687.
- Rod Rodriguez and Alex Fish represent Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating. Founded in 1988 by Rod’s father, Larry Rodriguez, Air-Tech remains to be a family-owned and operated business that always puts the customer first. The highly trained staff at Air-Tech are dedicated to designing, engineering and installing high-efficiency complete comfort systems as well as air purification. In addition, the staff has laid the groundwork for the company to be recognized among the best; Air-Tech continues to receive the Super Service Award from Angie’s List and has also received the Best Of Pasadena Award. For more information, please call Alex at (626) 795-8880 or visit www.airtechac.com