Let’s take a look at how in-person and virtual events are merging together with HUTdogs
About this event
Hybrid events – mixing in person and virtual
Moving forward, some events may simultaneously take place on-line and with a live audience. We will look at how events are evolving and what you will want to consider when hosting a hybrid event. What technology and tools you may want to consider. How to set up registration for your hybrid event. Plus we will hear from folks who are doing it now.
A Hybrid event may be a trade show, conference, seminar, workshop, or the meeting that combines a ‘live’ in-person event with a ‘virtual’ component.
During this webinar we will look at:
- How people are managing their hybrid events
- The tools for hosting and registering
- Connecting your online and in-person audience
- How to facilitate networking for your audiences
- What to consider for your event registration
- Challenges and work around ideas
- Tips and Tricks
We will talk with Ferdie Villegas from RF Technologies, and Karen Mac Nair from the Arcadia Chamber of Commerce about how they are conducting and managing hybrid events.