Job Opening at Arcadia Association of Realtors
P/T Reception/Admin position – Mandarin/English speaking a MUST
We are seeking a part-time and multi-lingual Reception & Administrative person to join our award winning organization!
Successful candidates MUST proficiently speak English and Mandarin. We are a membership-based trade association and you will be the first person whom our members will see when they come in. High-level customer service is very important to us.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU SPEAK ENGLISH AND MANDARIN PROFICIENTLY
- Greet members when they arrive and provide outstanding customer service
- Answering phones and distributing calls to other staff members
- Assisting the CEO and other staff with various projects
- General administrative duties
- Monday through Friday 8:30am to 3:00pm
- MUST speak English and Mandarin proficiently. No exceptions.
- Strong customer service skills
- Professionalism is very important as you will be the first impression of the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- $11.00 an hour to start
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Plus we are a great and fun place to work!
Candidates should send a resume to Natasha: Natasha@TheAAR.com