A message from the Heart Association:
It was great seeing so many Arcadia Chamber of Commerce members join us at Methodist Hospital to network and learn more about the American Heart Association. For those of you who were not able to attend, we would like to invite you to join us in our efforts to improve the health of our community. Imagine the impact that we will make when we come together to raise funds for life-saving research, programs, and education for the mission of the American Heart Association.
I invite you to join Methodist Hospital in this effort – Let’s step up and fight against heart disease and stroke!
Here are 3 easy ways to get involved:
- Join the City Wide Executive Challenge
- Personal fundraising (give/get) goal of $5k+
- Networking opportunity with top executives from various industries in LA
- Special recognition in LA Times, LA Business Journal & access to VIP reception
- To confirm your participation, email Amber.Moyers@heart.org
- Register Your Company as a Fundraising Team
- Company teams engage their employees in the mission of the American Heart Association to raise critical funds for lifesaving research, community programs and education.
- Our Heart Walk Director is there to help every step of the way to help you and the team be successful and have fun!
- Reach out to our Heart Walk Director at Amber.Moyers@heart.org to get registered today!
- Do you want to be a part of the Heart & Stroke Walk and help fundraise for the cause, but can’t create a company team? Walk with us! JOIN the Methodist Hospital Heart & Stroke Walk team!
- Mark your calendars and walk alongside Methodist Hospital at the Pasadena Heart & Stroke Walk – Saturday, September 23rd at the Rose Bowl!
As leaders in our community, it is up to us to take the first step to improve the health of San Gabriel Valley. I hope you will all consider getting involved with the American Heart Association in some way. Together, we can change the health of our community.