Millennium Pension Services is looking to hire an employee who will grow with our firm!
The following are some information about the position:
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Administrative experience in banking, accounting or similar field with basic understanding of 401(k) plan / retirement plan
- Strong analytical and math skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Enjoy the challenge of working on multiple projects with varied deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel is required.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities.
- Degree preferred but not required
Retirement Plan Representative is responsible for –
All areas of retirement plan administration for small 401(k)/ 403(b) and defined benefit plans. Duties include data collection & reconciliation, valuation processing, compliance testing, government filings.
- 40 hour work week
- No overtime
Millennium Pension Services, Inc. : Our Model – Collaborating with Professionals for Retirement Success.
Our firm provides plan design, consulting and administrative services for all types of qualified plans with an emphasis on the small to medium sized employer market. We have built a successful practice by providing our clients with creative plan design, superior service and building and maintaining relationships. We have been helping employers with their retirement plan needs since 2007.
How to Apply
Submit resume and cover letter to Tara Brown – firstname.lastname@example.org