Hands were being shook at a rapid pace this morning when Arcadia Chamber Members engaged in the first ever round of Speed Networking at this morning’s (Feb. 15) Rise and Shine Breakfast. Members were also given the opportunity to give 30 second elevator pitches, listen to presentations by our Rise and Shine Sponsor as well as local dentist Dr. Omid Farahmand, and participate in a Chamber raffle.
Rose Hills Memorial Park and Mortuary offers superior personal service as they know how difficult the process can be for their clients. Bruce Lazenby opened with a recent anecdote and finished by discussing the upcoming events of Rose Hills. The Memorial Park will be dedicating themselves to our Veterans on March 18th at their annual Welcome Home Veterans Day. In addition to this they will be holding a special Easter Day Memorial Service and a Memorial Service for Memorial Day.
3 Minute Speaker
Christine Rodriguez of Dr. Omid Farahmand’s office showcased how they provide quality dentistry with old fashioned values. Dr. Omid Farahmand ensures that all his dentists are committed to making every experience professional as he only employs the most experienced candidates. In turn this maintains a lasting relationship with his patients as the services of Dr. Omid Farahmand leave lasting impressions. For more information please contact Dr. Omid Farahmand’s office for your General and Cosmetic Dentistry at (626) 254-1948
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day Arcadia Chamber members engaged in the business world’s sense of dating, Speed Networking. At the first ding of the cowbell chamber members engaged in a flurry of conversation. The room went from attentive listening to exchanging business cards and hand shakes. The rooms capacity of 70+ attendees quickly drowned out most other sound with personal introductions and anecdotes of their business.
- Loretta Vigil of Chefelle thanked Kelly Quezada of Lemon Drop Cookies for putting together a wonderful client gift of 120 cookies
- Darlene Papa of Lifeline for Pets thanked Jennifer Stone of Imprintability for sponsoring one of Lifeline’s cats and offering such a wonderful and loving home.
- Gina Delgado of Right at Home thanked Vicki Knight of Century Rooter for taking care of a plumbing issue in a rush
- David Lamb of Act Now CPR and First Aid thanked Karen Mac Nair of the Arcadia Chamber for growing his business, last month was his best month in business and it all came from referrals
- Denise Williams-Jones Temple City Dental thanked Carmen Richardson of Chef Carmen for catering a wonderful event
- Seth Mittleman of Chiropractic Health Center thanked Denise Williams-Jones of Temple City Dental for helping and giving back to the community. As well as having such a great and professional staff.
- Jim Herz of Prolific Business Solutions thanked Karen Mac Nair of the Arcadia Chamber for referring Weblink.
- Ken Joe of Unlimited Real Estate thanked John Sun for putting in impressive and amazing window blinds for his client.
- Carmen Richardson of Chef Carmen thanked Jose Luis Correa for referring her catering business in the newspaper
- MJ Finstrom of HUTdogs thanked Timothy Joe of the Arcadia Police Foundation for attending their school fundraiser with other officers and people of the orgnaization.
- Jerry Robin thanked Scott May May Catering for catering with a wonderful bevy of different items.
- Melody Whitehead of Photo Solutions thanked Vicki Knight of Century Rooter for fixing their water piping
- Dan Hurley of CASA Los Angeles thanked Martin Ramos of Nicomite for delivering excellent quality service.
- Carla Vargas of Javita Coffee thanked Naomi Briones of Embassy Suites for being an amazing personal ambassador
- Sue Cooke of Podley Properties donated a bottle of wine to Susan Mona of St. Baldrick’s Foundation
- Danielle Johnson of DoubleTree donated two tins of the DoubleTree Cookie which were won by Melody Whitehead of Photo Solutions and Scott Pauli of Pauli Technologies
- Francine Chiu of Mass Mutual donated two tickets to their lunar new year which was won by Carla Vargas of Javita Coffee
- Vicki Knight of Century Rooter donated a dinner gift card to the Outback Steakhouse which was won by David Lamb of Act Now CPR and First Aid
- John Sun of Budget Blinds donated a gift bag which was won by Naomi Briones of Embassy Suites
- Martin Ramos of Nicomite Termite Control donated a lovely portrait which was won by Darlene Papa of Lifeline for Pets.
- Mike Vercillo of the Arcadia Police Department donated a handyman which was won by Terri Cleveland of Areum Apartments
- Steve Floyd of RSVP San Gabriel donated 4 gift cards to Ackbar’s which were won by Gini Delgado of Right at Home, Dan Hurley of CASA Los Angeles and Timothy Joe of the Arcadia Police Foundation.
- Steve Delgadillo of of the Arcadia Police Department donated a handyman which was won by Vicki Knight of Century Rooter
- Darlene Papa of Lifeline for Pets donated a care package to Christine Rodriguez of Dr. Omid Farahm
- and’s office
- Tracey Wilke of G.H, Wilke and Co. donated a gift card to Martin Ramos of Nicomite Termite Control
- Manny Cabrera of Cabrera’s Mexican Cuisine donated a 25 dollar gift card to Cabrera’s Mexican Cuisine which was won by Peggy Kelly
- Carla Vargas of Javita Coffee donated a tin of coffee which was won by Patricia Tracy of Aflac
- Kelly Quezada of Lemon Drop Cookie Shop donated a custom arrangement of decorated cookies which was won by Brian of Custom Stamps
- Annette Ousterhout of Jan’s Towing donated a gift bag which was won by MJ Finstrom of HUTdogs
- Rod Salazar of Stubbies Promotions donated business cards which was won by Ken Joe
- The 3-minute speaker for March will be Denise Williams-Jones of Temple City Dental