Sterling Bank and Trust, FSB is hiring!
Job Title: Customer Service Representative – Retail Banking
Department: Retail Banking
Reports To: Branch Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Processes various financial transactions and sells financial products and services. Strives to retain present clients and develops new business by extending high quality and efficient Customer Service. Understand the needs of customers and promote additional services or products to customers as warranted.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represents Sterling Bank personably, efficiently and tactfully while in contact with the customer either face-to-face or by telephone.
- Greets customers and thanks them as they leave.
- Cross-sells bank products and services including loan and investment referrals.
- Facilitates daily financial transactions including opening checking, savings, IRA and various types of depository accounts, contacting customers with maturing certificates, processing deposits, withdrawals and check cashing etc..
- Balances and verifies daily cash including ATM transaction entries.
- Understands and complies with bank policies and procedures.
- Assists customers with questions and concerns on accounts.
- Assists other Customer Service Representatives with balancing, solving problems as needed.
- Orders daily supply of cash, and counts incoming cash.
- Monitors branch for clean, orderly appearance.
- Assists branch operations in implementing new policies and procedures in the branch system.
- Maintains good attendance record and arrives to work in a timely fashion.
- Must be able to work Saturdays.
- Other duties may be assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and Customer Service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Cash handling ability, capable of handling multiple projects effectively.
- customer service skills are preferred.
- Bilingual in Chinese is strongly preferred
Questions or to apply, please contact:
email@example.com / (510) 834-3830