The Ryan Law Firm is Hiring!
The Ryan Law Firm | Monrovia, CA
Our firm is a blend of casual and fast paced environment. Organizational and detail orientation skills as well as excellent customer service skill are required. Attitudes are checked at the door at all levels from Reception to President of the Firm.
Salary dependent upon what you bring to the table with adaptable work experience. We’re not impressed with flowery resumes and education. We are interested in grind it out, sharp, action oriented and results motivated individual.
- Civil Litigation Law and Motion as well as Family Law experience: 2 years of actual, practical experience
- Civil Litigation with Law and Motion experience includes; drafting Complaints, Discovery – responding and propounding, Motions, Demurrers and Oppositions, Memorandum of Points & Authorities, Meet and Confer, Notices, etc.
- Complete file management from intake through file closure
- Interaction with clients, courts and vendors over telephone, email and in person
- Calendaring hearings and deadlines including hearing dates, trials, deadlines, discovery, meetings, internal deadlines
- Preparing correspondence, discovery, and pleadings for filing and service, including assembly of trial binders
- Drafting memoranda at Attorney’s direction, disclosures, court forms, propounding and responding to discovery
- Excellent legal writing skill as well as interpersonal communication on all levels with clients, peers and general public
- Outstanding time management skill as well as managing and maintaining priorities
- Ability to run multiple projects on parallel tracks, multitasking, and
- Excellent organizational skill to function effectively under time constraints with attention to detail
If you possess these qualifications, we want to meet you. Please submit resume, specific legal, and motion writing samples, references, salary and benefit requirements to Jillian Reyes at email@example.com.
The Ryan Law Firm specializes in Civil and Business Litigation, Estate Planning and Trust Administration, Probate, Transactional Contracts, Entity Formation, Intellectual Property, Real Estate and Personal Injury
Our firm is a blend of casual and fast paced environment. Organizational and detail orientation skills as well as excellent customer service skill is required. Attitudes are checked at the door at all levels from Reception to President of the Firm.