At the monthly meeting of the Arcadia Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors on Tuesday, Sept. 2, seven of the more than 20 companies that joined the Chamber in August. Six were introduced in person by Personal Ambassador Mark Ramos of Vista Paint, with Peronsal Ambassador Glenn Oyoung of turn3 Creative introducing the other:
- City Cafe represented by Director of Operations Phil Diegelman
- Wells Fargo/Foothill represented by Walter Wodtke
- Melissa Cheng, Realtor, Coldwell Banker George
- Henry Ryu of Nick Alexander Imports
- Sam Robusto of Robusto Cigars
- Bruce Snell of So Cal Kitchen Visions
- Ginger Lai of Gingi, Inc.
A brief summary of each new member is below the following photo gallery…[flagallery gid=219]
- Phil Diegelman indicates that City Cafe will soon be opening at 607 N. Azusa Avenue in historic downtown Azusa. City Cafe will be joining a family of restaurants that includes Paco’s in Arcadia, and Lucky Boy.
- Walter manages two Arcadia branches of Wells Fargo at the moment, the one at 211 East Foothill Blvd. and a big branch on Huntington Drive near Fifth Avenue. He is also happy to help with any banking services you may have at other locations.
- Melissa Cheng is a realtor who is ready to assist with your real estate transactions from her base at Coldwell Banker/George, located at 660 W. Huntington Avenue here in Arcadia.
- Henry Ryu is a graduate of Arcadia High School and has lived in Arcadia for 25 years, so even though he is a top sales representative of BMW cars for Nick Alexander Imports at 6333 S. Alameda Street in Los Angeles, he joined his hometown Chamber of Commerce to become more involved in his community. His BMW dealership will also be happy to provide door-to-door service to customers here in Arcadia.
- Sam Robusto of Robusto Cigars says you can sit and smoke cigars in his relaxing shop at 26 N. 1st Avenue in Arcadia or buy some to take home.
- Bruce Snell of So Cal Kitchen Visions can handle the remodeling and design of your kitchen. He was recently interviewed for a spotlight on HGVT.com’s Designer Showcase, which sparked an article about him in Arcadia Weekly. You may contact Bruce by e-mail at: KBPROB@gmail.com.
- Ginger Lai of Gingi, Inc. manufactures skin care products — not “make-up,” mind you. Although 96% of her business comes from overseas, she wants to focus more on the 4% right here in the Arcadia area! Check out her line of products at gingiskincare.com.
Under Chairman Rich Jones, San Marino Tribune, the Arcadia Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors include Sylvia Ramos, Dilbeck Real Estate Real Living; Don Fandry, Resident; Mary Hansen, Resident; Vicki Knight, Century Rooter Services & Plumbing; Ivan Lai, Cruise Planners; Glenn Oyoung, turn3 Creative; Arlynn Robinson, Century 21 Earl, Ltd.; Mark Ramos, Vista Paint; John Sun, Budget Blinds; City Council Member Sho Tay, Arcadia Masonic Lodge; Allen Tsay, Waddell & Reed, Sepand Ardeshir, Custom Comfort Mattress, Richard Zook, Forest Lawn Memorial Park & Mortuary, and Hideaki M. Kuo, Chief Marketing Officer, Gemorie.