Tesla Motors and Cadillac Concierge will join the line-up of more than a dozen high-end car models on display at this year’s Business Showcase at the Taste of Arcadia on September 28, sponsored by Rose Hills Memorial Park & Mortuary.
Update Sept. 18: Returning to the Business Showcase is Taste of Arcadia Gold Sponsor BMW of Monrovia with its dynamic new i8 and several of its other new and updated models. Among them are expected to be the i8, the M3, and the revised 6-series.1. And Cadillac Concierge is expecting to bring the new Escalade, the ATS 2.0T, and either the CTS or ELR.
Pro Image Sports will display lines of exclusive athletic wear at the always-popular Monday Night Football Lounge powered by Bandwidth Options, and everyone will get a kick out of the debut of the colorful interactive Partridge Family-like Yoobi bus.
Tickets are $65 ($55 for Arcadia Chamber members).
The Business Showcase at the Taste offers a wide array of offerings from local businesses and organizations amongst the signature 40 food, wine, and beer booths enjoyed annually by about 1,500 attendees.
First-time auto dealer Tesla Motors is expected to feature its new Model X as well as its popular Model S, while fellow-first-timer Cadillac Concierge hopes to present 2016 model editions of the Escalade as well as its sports and electric models.
Also returning to the Business Showcase at the Taste is Longo with the eye-catching Lexus RC F, the brand new Scion iM arriving in September, and the Toyota Prius. Volkswagen Pasadena will also be making a return appearance, as will Arcadia Chamber Business of the Year Sierra Auto.
Here is an alphabetical list of all the Business Showcase vendors:
- Arcadia Association of Realtors
- Arcadia Elks Lodge
- Arcadia Healthcare Center
Arcadia Historical Society/Woman’s Club
- Arcadia Performing Arts Center
- Automobile Club of Southern California
- Beacon Media
- Beauty Culture
- BMW of Monrovia
- Cadillac Concierge
- City of Arcadia — several departments represented
- Cruise Planners
- Custom Comfort Mattress
Douglass & Zook
- Elite Dentistry of Pasadena
- Foothill Gold Line
- Hilton Garden Inn/Springhill Suites
- Joanna’s Floral Expressions
- Longo Toyota-Scion-Lexus
- Massage Envy
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Mt. Sierra College
- New York Life Insurance
Pasadena Breast Wellness
- Pasadena Kitchens
- Pro Image Sports
- Pure Media Marketing
- Regal Medical Group
- Relay for Life, American Cancer Society
- Right at Home
- Rose Hills Memorial Park & Mortuary
- S Sanders Insurance
- Santa Anita Dental Group
Santa Anita YMCA
- Servpro of Arcadia
- Sierra Auto
- Solar Unlimited
- Tesla Motors
- USC Eye Institute Arcadia
- VJ’s Auto Service
- Volkswagen Pasadena
- Westfield Santa Anita
On the heels of what most described as the best Taste of Arcadia ever, the 2015 event has been set for September 28 at the lush Los Angeles County Arboretum.
Returning Gold Sponsors of the city’s signature event are Westfield Santa Anita, Methodist Hospital, and BMW of Monrovia. Rose Hills Memorial Park & Mortuary is once again sponsoring the Business Showcase at the Taste.
Last year’s outdoor event drew a record crowd of more than 1,500 attendees and more than nearly 100 vendors and entertainers.
Tickets may be purchased here in Shop area of Arcadia Chamber web site, by calling 626-447-2159, or in person at the Chamber office at 388 W. Huntington Drive, Arcadia, 91007.
In addition to a showcase of America’s Most Unique Vehicles presented by Professional Advisory Services, returning this year is the Hollywood premiere-style Red Carpet Experience presented by Printing Control with Arcadia’s Selfie Selfie photo studio sponsored by Century Rooter Service & Plumbing as well as Hart, Mieras, & Morris. Also returning will be the popular Arcadia High School drum line performing at the main gate before the show begins and then leading the first arrivals down to the venue in a marching band parade style.
The popular VIP Reserved Tables for ten guests offering exclusive seating around the picture-esque fountain, can be purchased by Arcadia Chamber members for $599 ($750 for non-members of the Chamber). The limited number of VIP tables are nearly sold out, so get your order in right away.
For a little extra, you can reserve the Peacock Package for $999, which gets you the same VIP Reserved Table for 10 and your logo and name in event publicity, as well as the option to provide an item to be included in 1,500 gift bags at the event.
The Business Showcase is sold out with 40 vendors and five new car dealers, including first-timers Tesla Motors and Cadillac Concierge.
Contact the Arcadia Chamber if you would like to be a sponsor – 626-447-2159 or Info@ArcadiaCaChamber.org.
Returning Silver Sponsors this year include:
- City of Arcadia’s Shop Arcadia and Arcadia Transit
- Foothill Credit Union
- Hotel Constance / Singpoli
- Wells Fargo
- Professional Advisory Services — Silver Sponsor, America’s Most Unique Vehicles
New Silver Sponsors:
- Southern California Edison
Returning Bronze Sponsor:
- Century Rooter Service & Plumbing
- Monday Night Football Lounge: Pro Image Sports
- Red Carpet Experience presented by Printing Control & Selfie Selfie:
Century Rooter Service & Plumbing and Hart, Mieras, & Morris
- Ticket Sponsor: Foothill Gold Line
- Tram Sponsor: Arcadia Association of Realtors
Returning Peacock Package Sponsors:
- Southern California Gas Company
- Minuteman Transport, Peter Amundson
- Arboretum venue and facilities provided courtesy of L.A. County Arboretum
- Overflow parking via shuttle, and promotional banners courtesy Santa Anita Park
- Table linens by California Linen Services
- Parking lighting and support services provided by Jan’s Towing
- Trash recycling courtesy of Waste Management
- 1,500 gift bags courtesy of Methodist Hospital / Vons
- 1,300 bottles of water from the Upper San Gabriel Valley Water District
- VIP table centerpieces provided by Joanna’s Floral Expression & Gifts
- DirecTV broadcast for Monday Night Football Lounge provided by Bandwidth Options, Inc.
- Big-screen TV donated by T.G. Metzger State Farm Insurance
Other sponsor opportunities remaining
- Silver Sponsor – $2,500
Logo with all event publicity now till event
— including web site, printed fliers, media releases
Branding on signage at event
Full page ad in event printed program
optional item in gift bag for 1,500 attendees
1 VIP reserved Table for 10
1 Reserved Parking (1 vehicle)
Contact the Arcadia Chamber if you would like to be a vendor or a sponsor – 626-447-2159 or Info@ArcadiaCaChamber.org.