Recent U.S. Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Ambassador to China (前华盛顿州州长，美国商务部长 暨驻华大使), Gary Locke (骆家辉), and Liu Jian, Ambassador/Consul General of the Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China, will be keynote speakers at Chinese Business Symposium and Gala (演讲嘉宾介绍) in Arcadia August 1.
City of Los Angeles Eric Garcetti (洛杉矶市长) and California Governor (加州州长) Jerry Brown (加州州长) are also expected to speak at the 10th Anniversary American-Chinese CEO Society event, it was announced today by ACCS President & Founder Robert Sun.
The business symposium at the Arcadia Performning Arts Center from 12 noon – 4 p.m. will feature more than 20 foremost thought-leaders speaking on the Topics of Innovation, Industry and Investments.
A VIP cocktail reception is scheduled for 5 p.m. at Santa Anita Park horse race track, followed by a gala awards banquet at 6:30 p.m., at which Locke and Jian will speak.
ACCS officials also announced Sunday that test drives in Tesla cars will also be available.
Garcetti will be the keynote speaker for the Business Symposium, while Brown and/or Brian Peck, Deputy Director of International Affairs and Business Development at the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz) will make a presentation based on their schedule.
Among the speakers at the symposium will be the former President of Marriott Hotels, the General Manager of South Coast Plaza, and CEOs from Cedars Sinai Hospital, Gensler, and many CEOs of China’s top companies, including Huawei, China Mobile, Air China, and Focus Technology.
Event sponsors include South Coast Plaza; USAChina Investments; Apex Computer Systems Inc.; Tofasco of America, Inc.; Law Offices of Steve Qi & Associates; China Mobile; Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP; ZTE; Chronic Tacos; Lighthorse Asset Management; and Jenny Xia.
Among the Arcadia representatives in attendance at today’s media event were Arcadia City Council Member John Wuo; Santa Anita Park representative Elizabeth Booth; Arcadia Performing Arts Center Foundation Executive Director Sue Cook and Board Member David Lee; and Arcadia Chamber of Commerce CEO Scott Hettrick.
ACCS is headquartered at the World Trade Center in Downtown Los Angeles. A complete list of scheduled speakers is listed below:
- Richard Swanson, Director, Pacific South Network U.S. Commercial Service U.S. Department of Commerce
- Ed Fuller, President and CEO of the Orange County Visitors Association and Former President & Managing Director of International Lodging, Marriott International
- Dr. Zhihang Chi 池志航博士, Vice President and General Manager of Air China North America 中国国际航空公司副总裁暨北美区总经理\
- Charles Ding 丁少华, Corporate Senior Vice President Huawei 华为集团资深副总裁
- Thomas M. Priselac, President and CEO, Cedars-Sinai Health System
- Sue Wong, Fashion Designer 著名时尚设计师 (www.suewong.com)
- Larry Namer, President/CEO, Metan 娱乐公司总裁/首席执行官, E Entertainment 创始人 (http://www.metanglobalentertainment.com/)
- Sean Luo Xiangyang 罗向阳, President of China Mobile (USA) 中国移动美国公司总裁 (http://www.chinamobile.com/)
- Wei Tongwei 魏同伟, General Secretary of Auto Repair Parts Committee, China Automotive Maintenance and Repair Trade Association 中国汽车维修行业协会,汽车维修配件工作委员会秘书长 (http://www.camra-arpc.org.cn/)
- Henry Cisneros, 10th Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) USA
第十任美国住房与城市发展部部长; Four terms as the mayor of San Antonio. 历任 4 届圣安东尼奥市市长; Currently a member of the Advisory Boards of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation 比尔盖茨，梅琳达基金会顾问; Founder & Chairman, City View
City View 地产投资管理公司创始人兼董事局主席 (www.cityview.com)
- Jinhua Shen 沈锦华 President of Focus Technology Co., Ltd. 焦点科技股份有限公司创始人，现任公司董事长兼总经理 (http://www.focuschina.com/)
- David Grant or Werner Escher Shareholder and General Manager of South Coast Plaza or Executive Director of Domestic & International Markets 南海岸购物商场股东兼总经理 或 国内暨国际市场行政总裁 (www.southcoastplaza.com)
- Andy Cohen, CEO of Gensler 世界著名金斯勒建筑设计公司总裁 (www.gensler.com)
- Stephen Cheung, President of World Trade Center – Los Angeles 洛杉矶世贸中心总裁 (http://laedc.org/wtc/)
- Lessing Gold 金利辛（著名律师), Partner, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp, LLP & Co-Chair of World Trade Committee, World Trade Center Los Angeles; LAEDC; Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp, LLP 法律事务所合伙人兼洛杉矶经济发展局世贸中心世贸委员会共同主席 (http://laedc.org/wtc/)
- Michael Gordon 麦克 *高腾 Chairman and CEO of USAChina Investments Group
- Michael Mohammed, CEO at Chronic Tacos Enterprises, Inc. 塔可餐饮连锁集团总裁 (http://eatchronictacos.com/)
- Mei Lin Fung, CEO, MLF & Associates
- I Fei Chang, CEO & President, Greenland US Holding Companies