Foothill Transit is currently evaluating its bus system through the Foothill Transit Forward project.
The study aims to determine where improvements can be made and how we can best meet the needs of existing and potential customers. The outcome of this study will be an updated service plan, which will guide our service improvements over the next ﬁve years and create a more effective, efficient, equitable and sustainable transit system.
Public input is critical to the success of the study! As part of the effort to inform transit customers and stakeholders, we are reaching out to your organization to request your help to promote the community survey and upcoming public workshop on September 28, 2021. Included here is a link to our Online Digital Toolkit (www.foothilltransitforwardtoolkit.com), which offers copy-and-paste ready text, images and links you can easily plug in and push out through eblast, social media, newsletters, a post on your website or any other methods you use to communicate with your stakeholder network. Below are some ways you can help us spread the word about Foothill Transit Forward.
- Distribute electronically via email/online newsletter: Share the public workshop and survey details with your e-mail contacts.
- Post to your website: You can use any of the images of your choice provided in the Online Digital Toolkit to post on the homepage of your website.
- Social media posting/sharing:
- OPTION 1: Use the image of your choice on your social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Nextdoor, etc.) and share the following link on your post FoothillTransitForward.com.
- OPTION 2: Share posts from the Foothill Transit’s social media pages by visiting facebook.com/foothilltransit, and twitter.com/foothilltransit and sharing or retweeting our posts.