Do you need child care referrals in one of the following communities?
Alhambra, Altadena, Arcadia, Azusa, Baldwin Park, Duarte, El Monte, La Canada, La Habra Heights, La Mirada, Monrovia, Pasadena, Rosemead, San Gabriel, San Marino, Sierra Madre, South El Monte, South Pasadena, Temple City, Whittier
- Are working, seeking employment, going to school or in training or
- Are receiving cash aid or were terminated off cash aid in the past two years
- Steps to qualify for FREE or reduced-cost (link opens in new window) child care
- New parents (link opens in new window) with more questions
- Currently enrolled parents (link opens in new window) with questions
CHILD CARE PROVIDERSAction steps:
- Attend professional training (link opens in new window) and receive business support
- Get reimbursed for serving nutritious meals (link opens in new window) to the children in your care
- Get a license (link opens in new window) to provide child care in your home
- Call (626) 856-5900 – we can help!
- New child care providers (link opens in new window) with more questions
Convenient locations and hoursChild Care Services departments:Main Office
13100 Brooks Drive., Suite 100, Baldwin Park, Calif. 91706
(626)856-5900 | Fax (626)960-6083
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday
The mission of the Child Care Services division is to provide subsidized child care, objective referral information, and promote high-quality child care.