More than 50 Chamber members and guests enjoyed the Arcadia Chamber of Commerce’s annual holiday mixer hosted for the first time by BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse Monday, Dec. 2.
A large number of raffle prizes were donated by many members, with dozens of attendees going home winners.
After lots of great free appetizers and discounted drinks, Chamber CEO Scott Hettrick thanked the attendees for coming and introduced BJ’s manager Latricia Winston, who welcomed the group and informed everyone about BJ’s efforts to support community groups as well as providing a venue for local businesses and others wanting to host holiday parties.
<Story continues along with list of member prize donations and winners below the following photo gallery…>[flagallery gid=162]
In addition to 20 emergency kits given away by President-Elect Denise Weaver of Weaver & Associates Insurance, and a beautiful gift basket containing a set of Chamber-branded wine glasses, a bottle of champagne, a candle, and chocolates raffled by the Chamber and won by new member Ema Shuton of Denny’s Restaurant, here are some of the other prizes and winners:
- New member Dorano Jewelry gave away a beautiful sterling silver earrings and pendant set that was won by Stella Wat of East West Bank.
- Wat also won a multifunctional dog leash donated by TooferMe.
- Massage Envy gave away (2) 1-hour massages won by Andrew Gregson of The Executive Factor and Juliana P. Licata of Wells Fargo Commercial Lending.
- Springhill Suites by Marriott donated a two-night weekend stay which was won by Sandi Askin of S. Sanders Insurance.
- Arcadia Advanced Dentistry offered a Zoom teeth whitening that was won by Celeste Licea.
- New Member of the Year Printing Control provided an elaborate gift basket that was won by Ann Marie Peirsol of Security Design Services.
- Roberta Armijo gave away an Ameriprise Financial Services T-shirt.
- New member and Ambassador Glenn Oyoung of Turn 3 Creative gave away several T-shirts offered at the recent L.A. Car Show as well as three “Onesies” for babies.
- Board member and Ambassador Vicki Knight of Century Rooter Service & Plumbing donated two candle gifts.