ARCADIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® is hiring!
Job Title: EXECUTIVE & ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Department: Administrative
Status: P/T 25 hours a week FLSA Status:
Reports to: Chief Staff Executive (CSE) and Office Manager
Number of Direct Reports: 0
A skilled professional who provides a wide range of supportive & administrative services for the Chief Staff Executive (CSE) and the organization in general. This individual will become knowledgeable of all association activities, as well as work with some committees as the staff liaison.
- Managing files and records.
- Knowledge of email system.
- Schedule meetings for multiple people
- Communicates with some membership via broadcast e-mail, education updates and other member emails using Constant Contact and Outlook
- Schedules and coordinates various meetings and special events including annual awards and installation event
- Contributes to a calendar of all meetings and classes; coordinates with CSE’s calendar
- Assist CSE in formulating agendas and organizing membership meetings
- Coordinates with organization’s Education Committee and education chair in preparation for committee meetings, schedules classes, communicates with instructors and sets up online registrations and preparation of online or in-person classroom on the day of the event
- Tracks Code of Ethics completion for members and records completion in National REALTORS® Database System (NRDS).
- Participates in orientation, working with the CSE and education chair as requested and needed.
- Attends the association’s MLS Marketing Meetings and other special association events, assisting in tech set up, preparation and tech take down
COMMITTEE AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Works directly with Education Committee as staff liaison following through with class instructor detail
- Works directly with another Committee (to be determined) as staff liaison
- Provides secretarial functions for taskforces to include recording of minutes and notes, preparation of sign in sheets and agendas, notification of meetings and other duties as instructed by CSE
- Answer phone calls providing outstanding customer service and handling situation whenever possible and/or forwarding to proper party
- Respond to incoming on-line chat messages from website
- Order office and/or AAR store supplies as needed, coordinating with Office Manager
- All other duties as assigned by CSE or Office Manager
- 2 or more years administrative experience
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing
- Proficient in technology, computer programs and social media
- Highly effective at “multi-tasking”
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and extremely organized
- Exceptional customer service and support skills
- A good team player
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to enjoy working with a fun team and CSE
- Ability to walk, stand, and sit (including on the floor) for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry supplies weighing up to 20 pounds
- Ability to stand or sit while maintaining alertness for several hours at a time
- Position may require bending, leaning, kneeling, and walking
- Ability to speak concisely and effectively communicate
- Visual and auditory ability to respond to critical situations and physical ability to act swiftly in an emergency
- Ability to view/enter data for long periods of time.