Dear Chamber Friends,
Please find the links below for new and updated resources that the U.S. Chamber has developed to assist businesses access resources created under the CARES Act (Phase III bill). This includes an update to the guide we released several days ago on the Paycheck Protection Program.
- NEW – Guide to SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- NEW – Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit
- UPDATED – Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist (Paycheck Protection Program)
Additionally, the U.S. Department of Treasury issued additional guidance yesterday regarding the Paycheck Protection Program. Links to the resources provided by Treasury can be found, or on their webpage.
- A top-line overview of the program can be found here.
- If you’re a lender, more information can be found here.
- If you’re a borrower, more information can be found here.
- The application for borrowers can be found here.
Finally, as a reminder, we are more than happy to join any of your webinars with your members to walk through the resources made available in the CARES Act. Just send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find time to join one of our upcoming calls/webinars.
Thanks and we hope that everyone is well and safe.