HUTdogs Presents NEW Canva Users Group
What’s a HUTdogs Users Group (HUG)?
A HUTdogs Users Group is reoccurring online group learning session that focuses on a specific tool /app to help you understand how you can use it for your business and your personal projects. We’ll show you tips, tricks, strategy and we will round table with your ideas, discussion and your progress.
The HUG is perfect for the Do It Yourself (DIY) marketer and folks that just want to learn more.
HUTdogs Canva User’s Group
The Canva Users Group is focused on creating eye catching images using Canva. It’s ideal for business and personal uses. The twice per month live online meetings will focus on what you can do with Canva, how to use the tools, graphic design considerations, creating social media posts, flyers, presentations and more. Each session will have time for a new lesson, tips and demonstration. Plus participants will be encouraged to share what they are working on, ask questions and network with the group.
Let’s get creative!
Who it’s for?
Anyone who wants to get creative, wants to learn how to us Canva to make fun graphics flyers, posts, print material (greeting cards, etc.) and more.
- People who want to create more interesting posts.
- Business people who manage their own online content. The DIYers
- People who want to learn graphic design with an easy to use tool.
- You don’t have to be business owner, you can be someone who needs to make flyers for their service organization or just wants to learn more.
- People who want to take their photos and art to an on-line format.
- People who want to learn how to use Canva
- People that want to explore their creativity
How does it work?
The Canva HUG meets online via Zoom, twice per month, for an hour. We’ll be live online, the second and fourth Monday of each month. The format will be educational, interactive and fun. We’ll have time during the sessions for:
- A Focused Lesson
- Best Practices
- Live Demonstrations
- Share time – Participants share what they are working on, Get feedback, get tips, share tips
- Q & A
- Group input about what topics they want to explore next
How do I Sign up?
To sign up, you’ll need to purchase your subscription to The Canva HUG. The subscription is only $45.75 per month and includes access to the scheduled meetings.
When you sign up, we’ll send you your Zoom access information.
When do we meet?
The Canva HUG meetings are scheduled for one hour (1pm – 2pm Pacific), on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month (excluding holidays). If a holiday falls on the day of a scheduled meeting, we will reschedule. You will be notified of any schedule changes.
Meetings will be conducted Live via Zoom.