The Arcadia Chamber of Commerce featured a special presentation by new chamber member Adam Flores Business Coach and founder of Adam Imob Flores at this morning’s (April 20, 2017) Networking Breakfast hosted by Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia and sponsored by Rose Hill Memorial Park. The event featured self-introductions, a three-minute presentation by Sheldon Wright of the Arcadia Educational Foundation and a guided tour of the new Arcadia Chamber Website by Chamber CEO Karen Mac Nair.
Many members are getting ready for a busy transition into summer. The Arcadia Historical Society’s Beverly Street announced that they will be putting on their Ninth Annual Garden Party, it is scheduled for May 21st and will feature a High Tea themed array of dishes. A new member to the Arcadia chamber Mike Mahoney announced that he is helping to produce the new Arcadia Directory and has spots open for businesses looking to advertise, for more information please call (818) 903-9742. Naomi Briones of the Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia announced that they would be hosting a tour of the newly renovated 7th floor during the next Love Lunch at the Peacock Grille on April 26. Jason King of Choicess gave special thanks to Two Men and a Truck, Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia and Longo Toyota for sponsoring their upcoming Movies in the Park.
Three Minute Speaker
Sheldon Wright represents the Arcadia Educational Foundation, a non-profit organization that was founded in order to provide Arcadia public schools with adequate funding. Arcadia has been recognized for their excellent public schools. They rank among the top 4% of public schools in California, as well 90% of Arcadian students go off to college or other forms of secondary schools. Sheldon elaborated on the fact that recently there has been a reduction in federal and state funding, which the AEF have committed themselves to supplementing. There are many ways in which people can help the AEF support Arcadia public schools, please visit their website by following this address; https://arcadiaedfoundation.org/
Adam Flores is the author of the bestselling book: The Art of Social Influence and the e-book Turn Your Passion into a Product. Adam also provides students of business with the opportunity to enroll in The Business Club Academy, a program dedicated to providing people with the tools they would require to build a business out of nothing but passion. Adam’s beginnings into business started with a true passion for his work and own unique philosophy on business development. Due to the rigidity of how business was pursued by many institutions, Adam drove his own path as a student focusing on the areas of leadership, social media and internet marketing. Adam’s ability to construct and implement a business strategy based on his focused principles allowed him to build a business beyond a million dollars in sales. Adam’s success has allowed him to transition his focus into guiding new students and helping them make their passion their new career.
Adam shared three strategies into building a greater online presence which can help grow any business. Adam’s first strategy is that a business must first recognize and present a clear, “story.” This essentially equates to developing a clear message of what your business represents and correctly showing what products or services you hope to provide. Adam notes the importance of this by saying that this Story is what people are going to connect with.
The second step is to leverage the story. This allows any business to focus their efforts in reaching people who would be interested in their product. A large component of this is discovering people within an interest niche which matches your business. By finding the correct niche, a business can connect and inform buyers who would have the greatest interest in your product or services. This in turn gives a business the greatest possible potential of succeeding.
Lastly developing a clear and strategic follow up plan is necessary in order to increase your businesses standing with potential customers. Due to the nature of a customer’s fluctuating interests it is quite beneficial to a business to follow with. For more information on how to improve your online presence please email Adam at email@example.com or visit his website http://thebusinessclubacademy.com/
- Mike Vercillo of the Arcadia Police Department thanked Rosa Jaime of the Four Seasons Tea Room for hosting one of the best mixers he’s ever been to.
- Ken Joe of Keller Williams thanked Dr. Seth Mittleman of Chiropractic Health Center for helping his son with his back problems
- Sheldon Johnson of Bottom Line Consulting thanked Rod Salazar of Stubbies Promotions for providing great promotions for him.
- Vicki Knight of Century Rooter thanked Christine Zito of Pure Media Marketing for making their new website.
- Naomi Briones of Embassy Suites by Hilton thanked Sue Cook of Podley Properties for helping her find her new home when she had to move on short notice.
- Linda Colley of El Monte/Arcadia Civitan Club donated two tickets to their Day at the Races event which were won by Renee Gonzalez of Radiant Imaging.
- Brooke Perez of Longo Toyota donated two trunk organizers these were won by Darlene Papa of Lifeline for Pets and Cindy Ho of Farmers Insurance
- Michelle Freridge of Asian Youth Center donated a Bronze Ducky Level Sponsorship which was won by Steve Floyd of RSVP San Gabriel
- Sue Cook of Podley Properties donated a bottle of Merlot which was won by Sophia Chan of Monrovia Gardens Healthcare Center
- Vicki Knight of Century Rooter donated 10 dollars which was won by Cissy Huang of CH Financial
- Steve Sciurba of the Kensington donated a Sierra Madre Goodies Bag which was won by MJ Finstrom of HUTdogs
- Naomi Briones of Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia donated a dollar gift card to the peacock grille which was won by Carmel Mims
- Tara Gadsby of Courtyard by Marriott donated a lovely decorated solar garden light which was won by John Sun of Budget Blinds of San Gabriel
- Manny Cabrera of Cabrera’s Mexican Cuisine donated a 20 dollar gift card to Cabrera’s Mexican Cuisine which was won by Sheldon Johnson of Bottom Line Consulting
- Darlene Papa of Lifeline for Pets donated a Laurel Burch Tote Bag which was won by Jose Luis Carrera
- Sophia Chan of Monrovia Gardens Healthcare Center donated Wine and Chocolate which was won by Vicki Knight